Paperbyhanne is an innovative workshop in which you can work with paper in many different ways.
I explore the possibilities in using paper – here in this beautiful place, called midgaard-almen.nl . Situated
in the forest and amongst trees, plants and birds you may find the inspiration you have been looking for.
Come and work with me, alone or bring your friends. We can work together some hours or some days,
depending on what you want to do.
Do not hesitate to contact me for an appointment or if you have questions.
I use paper in many ways, for example:
• Make your own handmade paper from different fibers and plants, cotton, abaca, straw, linen, kozo, nettles
• Make sculptures or bowles from handmade paper – or
• Fold a lamp from readymade paper
• Bookbinding and bookart
• Linocut or collography
• Suminagashi , a Japanese marble technique
• Ebru , a Turkish marbling technique
• Dying with plants
• Ecoprint on fabric and paper
The amount of time you need to spend depends on, what you would like to do. Mostly I would recommend 1-2 days.
Always bring working clothes, rubber boots and an apron with you.There will be coffee and tea during the workshop.
Contact me for an appointment, and then we can talk about time and price. Looking forward to seeing.
Beside giving workshops I also sell my own products, such as lamps, handmade books
for special occasions, handmade paper, marbled paper, boxes, ecoprints on paper and fabric and so on.
7218 MG Almen
Phone : 004550502578